skip to main |
skip to sidebar
TV Tidbits 26 - Amazing Race
Robert has been pestering me for months - and all the more so now that SYTYCD is over - about the new season of Amazing Race. The man is obsessed with that show!! And I think he has a mini man-crush on Phil... Matt Damon Jason Bourne better watch out - there's a competition brewing for the top slot in Robert's heart. ;o) Anyway, MSNBC has just this morning posted profiles on the new teams and here they are:
3 comments:
You've got to be kidding me -- there's actually someone named Starr Spangler on the new season of Amazing Race?!
And, yes, I fully admit to liking Phil an awful lot. He makes the show!
(Lauren -- I was pleasantly surprised to seem Bertram van Munster is already scouting locations for season 14. We're watching it!)
woohoo!! I side with Robert and I'm so excited for another season--this is pretty much the only show I turn on the TV for. Well this and the office. I loved the tie-died shirt couple--did it say his job was playground repair guy? So excited :)
AMAZING! I am in Amazing Race withdrawal. I can't wait for the new season. And Phil with his Kiwi accent. AMAZING!
Post a Comment