skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Mini EW.com Shout Out!!
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made it onto EW.com!!! Sort of - my YouTube page did. But it's still me so it counts! :o) I was perusing the PopWatch blog (as I do everyday) when I saw this post on American Anthem. As I read it, I thought to myself "I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who's posted this movie on YouTube...." So I tested my theory, clicked on the link and VOILA!! It did indeed link to MY upload of 1986's masterpiece of gymnastics cheese. OH!! I was (and am) so excited - I had to call Robert and tell him about it right away. My life is small, people, leave me alone. I am stoked that I have a very small slice of obscure fame today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeee!!!!
[I just hope this doesn't cause a copyright issue that ultimately shuts down my channel... it would not be the first time and it is a bitch and a half reestablishing and reuploading all my crap! Fingers crossed...]
0 comments:
Post a Comment