Stupid Harry Potter! Moving Half-Blood Prince from November to July is really having a domino effect in Hollywood... First Twilight moved, then Bolt and now Quantum of Solace. The latter was set to premiere on November 7th but has been pushed back to November 14th to stake a claim in the Thanksgiving holiday box office. This, in turn, caused Paul Rudd's Role Models to move its premiere up one week. I don't care about Bolt or Role Models, of course (Bolt sounds just atrocious... though maybe not as bad as Beverly Hills Chihuahua!) but there you have it. NOW how am I supposed to celebrate my 11-year anniversary?! It will be Daniel Craig-free. Dang. ;o)
Friday, August 22, 2008
Movie Morsels 26 - Quantum of Solace
Stupid Harry Potter! Moving Half-Blood Prince from November to July is really having a domino effect in Hollywood... First Twilight moved, then Bolt and now Quantum of Solace. The latter was set to premiere on November 7th but has been pushed back to November 14th to stake a claim in the Thanksgiving holiday box office. This, in turn, caused Paul Rudd's Role Models to move its premiere up one week. I don't care about Bolt or Role Models, of course (Bolt sounds just atrocious... though maybe not as bad as Beverly Hills Chihuahua!) but there you have it. NOW how am I supposed to celebrate my 11-year anniversary?! It will be Daniel Craig-free. Dang. ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment