Hello, all!
As it says in my profile, Robert has been bugging me to start a blog for quite some time now. Why, I'm not exactly sure, but it may be worth it just to shut him up! :o) The title includes both Robert and I but I'm pretty sure I'll be the main contributor to the site ... but I just felt bad leaving him off. Plus, Biji would be very upset and, since he's at war, it's a small gesture that will make him happy. More than likely, I will use the blog to not only update you on Robert's and my life but also to post entertainment info I find interesting at the time. You're all excited, I know!
Robert and I are still together, as I'm sure you've inferred by now. :o) November was our 10 year anniversary and we celebrated by going to Hawaii. I will try to post some photos from that trip soon, though most of you have seen them already, I'm sure. We bought a condo and have been living together for about 2 years, now. I am currently working at Cal State East Bay in the Financial Aid department (after a long tenure at an intellectual property law firm) and Robert is a PR manager at Robert Half International. He's been
there a little over 5 years, now, and has moved up the ranks quite swiftly. A lot of his articles wind up on Yahoo! or MSN.com, so keep your eyes peeled - the articles are usually about resumes, interviews or other career-related topics and more often than not he gets a byline. I am very, very proud ... of course! I'm not sure what either of us will wind up doing as a long-term career path, but things seem to be running smoothly enough for now.
That's it for now, I suppose. I'm not sure how often I will check in here, but I like those that post often, so I will do my best to do the same.
As it says in my profile, Robert has been bugging me to start a blog for quite some time now. Why, I'm not exactly sure, but it may be worth it just to shut him up! :o) The title includes both Robert and I but I'm pretty sure I'll be the main contributor to the site ... but I just felt bad leaving him off. Plus, Biji would be very upset and, since he's at war, it's a small gesture that will make him happy. More than likely, I will use the blog to not only update you on Robert's and my life but also to post entertainment info I find interesting at the time. You're all excited, I know!
Robert and I are still together, as I'm sure you've inferred by now. :o) November was our 10 year anniversary and we celebrated by going to Hawaii. I will try to post some photos from that trip soon, though most of you have seen them already, I'm sure. We bought a condo and have been living together for about 2 years, now. I am currently working at Cal State East Bay in the Financial Aid department (after a long tenure at an intellectual property law firm) and Robert is a PR manager at Robert Half International. He's been
there a little over 5 years, now, and has moved up the ranks quite swiftly. A lot of his articles wind up on Yahoo! or MSN.com, so keep your eyes peeled - the articles are usually about resumes, interviews or other career-related topics and more often than not he gets a byline. I am very, very proud ... of course! I'm not sure what either of us will wind up doing as a long-term career path, but things seem to be running smoothly enough for now.That's it for now, I suppose. I'm not sure how often I will check in here, but I like those that post often, so I will do my best to do the same.
1 comments:
Good Job! I look forward to future updates. Perhaps some on lava?
A.C. :)
Post a Comment