1.) The first week of January was a short week through no fault of my own - it was due to the New Year's holiday. Score! 2.) The following week I was out sick with a bug of some sort that nearly ruined my birthday festivities. 3.) The week of the 14th was shortened by a day-and-a-half due to a Thursday afternoon wedding. (I had requested Friday off, as well, because originally Robert and I thought we'd take the day to sleep in, since we weren't sure how late the wedding would run. Then Robert was "responsible" and went to work. Pbth!). Luckily, that time came out of my vacation pot. Woohoo! 4.) Last week was a short one for two reasons: (a) the MLK holiday; and (b) I started feeling sick on Wednesday night, resulting in a short day on Thursday and a sick day on Friday. 5.) Turns out, I have a sinus issue which has resulted in bronchitis and fluid in my ears. As such, I was out Monday and Tuesday of this week. Now that I have used up all my sick time, (and then some), I am back at work. Happy happy, joy joy. I am on antibiotics now, though, so I should feel better very soon. I hope. I just want to take a nap! Mew. :o(
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
The Germ is Felled Again
I don't think I've worked a full week thus far this month. Let's recap, shall we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment