I have been working on a project for my parents - transferring all our old home movies from VHS to DVD. While doing so, I came across a few of my old school projects and one in particular that is my favorite - my 1920's video. Made during my junior year of high school, it was a history project that reported on all important events during the 1920s (duh). It's quite a humorous video but it's also about 45 minutes long, so I cut out one of my favorite parts for your enjoyment: an outtake of Robert as Red Grange. Harold (Red) Grange is considered one of, if not the, best college football players of all time. He was also nicknamed the 'Galloping Ghost,' which is why Robert is wearing a sheet and riding a stick pony. (We actually got an A on the project, believe it or not. Viewed in its entirety, the video really does make sense, I promise!)
Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm really glad to have the opportunity to hear the original dialog for this scene. Previously, I thought it only consisted of the word "S'up?"
That brought back some memories. The only other thing I remember about this video was that you had like 5 minutes of Matt getting hit in the face with something. You played it over and over in slow motion.
Yes! We did have a lot of footage of Matt getting hit in the eye with a Starburst jelly bean!! Awesome. I considered posting that, too, but didn't think enough people would think it was funny ...
Post a Comment