Here I am keeping Garfunkel occupied one weekday morning while Robert gets ready for work. It's tough work, let me tell you. (Actually, it set a very bad precedent because now Garfunkel wants to hang out on our bed [mind you I said on, not in - he has to lay on his own blanket on top of our comforter] every single morning. Whoops.)
This was Robert's favorite Sunday afternoon: watching baseball, reading a magazine and hanging out with the pup.
This is ALL Robert. I can honestly say that I have never and would never wrap the dog up like a baby. Robert is a gigantenormous softie - and Garfunkel knows it. When he doesn't like something I have him do, he goes over to Robert to see if he can get around it. And if Robert's not there, he sits at the front door and cries. I feel like an ogre.
And finally, just for fun, here's Garfunkel battling a piece of broccoli:
0 comments:
Post a Comment