Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Bowling for Bucks

RHI offers its employees several opportunities each year to do something with Junior Achievement. Robert, of course, almost always participates. Last month RHI partnered with JA for a bowl-a-thon and Robert did his part by bowling an abysmal 88, I believe.* ;o) Still, it was for a good cause so his humiliation was all worth it!


Amanda, a fellow Corp Comm Manager; Reesa, Robert's boss; and some lady I don't know. Robert looks quite handsome in this photo, I think.


Quite the dapper bowler.



* RHI only had their lanes for two hours, during which Robert and his fellow Halfers were able to bowl only 1 1/2 games. I have no idea what his 1/2-score was, but I think it was something in the 60s. He's convinced he would've redeemed himself at least a little had he been able to finish.

0 comments: