320 points, so you achieved position 80690 of 1165486 on the ranking list
You type 448 characters per minute
You have 80 correct words and
you have 4 wrong words
Woohoo!! This was my first try, too, people. As much as I hated Mr. Koski's class, it absolutely paid off. (Plus, that's when I met Robert so, y'know, it wasn't all bad!)
3 comments:
Fun! That was hard, because the words weren't in sentences or anything! I never took typing class, but I did get to enjoy Mr Koski for driver's ed. Maybe I learned to type by osmosis.
339 points, so you achieved position 56265 of 1177801 on the ranking list
You type 451 characters per minute
You have 86 correct words and
you have 1 wrong words
86 WPM. :P
Hmm... I see. Leave it to my older sister to pop my fun balloon!! Bah. ;o)
Then again, you are a pounder - 86 WPM is probably a low average for someone in your profession. So there!! ;P
A-ha! I just took this test again because Christina texted me that she also got 80 and I was annoyed. Suck it, ladies!!
---
354 points, so you achieved position 42828 of 1223513 on the ranking list
You type 502 characters per minute
You have 94 correct words and
you have 4 wrong words
---
I type 94 words per minute. Sweet!! I am nothing if not competitive. :o)
Post a Comment