Monday, November 10, 2008

Bill Buttlicker

Oh. My. Goodness. I have to say that I have very much not been impressed with The Office so far this season... but last Thursday night's phone exchange between Dwight and Jim was HI-larious!!! Definitely the best moment of the season, no question. Check it out (before YouTube takes it down):



My favorite, favorite part? At the 1:30 mark "BUTTLICKER! OUR PRICES HAVE NEVER BEEN LOWER!" I must've watched that 10 times if I watched it once.

2 comments:

Michelle B said...

You love the office? I love the office! Andy and I watched the first 3 seasons in like 1 week last summer because I had never seen it!

Lauren said...

Yeah, Robert and I have been Office watchers since the UK version became popular. As much as I like it, I must say that this season has been spotty at best. Still, I'm hanging in there!