Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Ayyyy! Puzzle 13: Chick Lit

Before I forget (in my flurry of posting today), here is this week's puzzle. It's all about 'chick lit on the big screen.' You only have to name the movie - not the book or the city or the actors, etc.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I didn't even know some of these - like #7 - were even based on books. Whoops. And of all these, the only book I've read is #10 (though the book is called If Only It Were True) - and the book was better.

1. Devil Wears Prada
2.
3. First Wives Club
4. Bridget Jones' Diary
5.
6.
7. The Wedding Date
8.
9.
10. Just Like Heaven

Unknown said...

i think 9 might be ya ya sisterhood

Unknown said...

i didn't see it, but is the 5th one in her shoes? maybe 2 is nanny's diaries?