Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Chick Lit Revealed


1. The Devil Wears Prada

2. The Nanny Diaries
3. The First Wives Club
4. Bridget Jones’ Diary
5. In Her Shoes
6. PS I Love You
7. The Wedding Date
8. Must Love Dogs
9. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
10. Just Like Heaven

Kudos to Christina!!!! Not only did she take the time to venture a guess (thank you, by the way - my heart was warmed by the participation!!) but she got #s 2, 5 and 9 correct. Fantastic!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new site decor! very festive. and since i am on a diet it is counting down the days until i get my free pass....

Lauren said...

Thank you for the compliment! Thanksgiving backgrounds and/or templates are hard to come by, let me tell you. I think this one was the best of the lot...

And are you kidding me with the whole "I'm on a diet" spiel?!! Because you are a swizzle stick, woman! You make me want to vomit.