Monday, November 24, 2008
Ayyyy! Puzzle 15: Fake Bands
You may not have noticed, but there was no puzzle last week. :o( I do not know why. But it is back this morning and I am glad! This week's puzzle is all about “Movies about Fictional Musicians.” You do not have to identify the band - only the movie in which they appeared. As always, answers will be posted on Wednesday and my guesses are in the comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay, off the top of my head I get:
1. Spinal Tap
2. That Thing You Do!
3. Soul Men
4. Velvet Goldmine
8. Almost Famous
I agree with Lauren. Here are a few more guesses:
5. Eight Mile (or whatever that Eminem movie is called)
6. Dreamgirls
7. Walk Hard
9. I feel like this is High Fidelity or some other John Cusak movie. I think he worked at a record store in HF, though, so I don't know what band it would be.
10. A Mighty Wind
Dang, Robert! Nice job!! :o) I think you've picked a few good ones there. I, too, was thinking Dreamgirls for #6 but for some reason convinced myself that the movie didn't qualify as "fake" (since it's based on the Supremes). But, der, it's BASED on a true story, stupid. So I'm with you on #6 for sure.
Post a Comment