Sunday, July 20, 2008

'The Dark Knight' is Awesome!!

Wow... Robert and I just got back from a sold-out IMAX showing of TDK (I bought the tickets on Wednesday because I'm smart - all the showings are sold out until tomorrow, which was to be expected. Still, just as Robert and I were picking our tickets up, two dudes walked up to the "Sold Out" sign and were actually surprised to see they couldn't buy tickets. Duh!! Sheesh.) and it was absolutely fantastic. I loved Batman Begins but I think TDK has it beat; the plot is fantastic, with lots of twists, turns, intricacies and action and take it from me, people - there is NO good time to go to the bathroom! :o) There was always something exciting and important happening, I swear!!! I definitely don't want to give any little thing away so I'll just say that the movie was just as awesome as the hype claims it is and both Robert and I highly recommend it. I think we'll be dorky and see it again next weekend...

0 comments: