Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blowing Out to the Windy City


Today's the day - Robert and I will be heading out to Chicago to visit my sister and two nieces in just a few short hours. (I will be in major gossip withdrawal; five days with no computer access?!! I'm already stressing out about missing out on something juicy... dang.) Naturally, though, the Bay Area is going to start cooling down just as I leave it and head for warmer, more humid parts... hooray!!! But I will glad to see my sis and the girls and we have an itinerary chockablock full of excitement so it should be a lot of fun. And, as the photo above says - I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. In the meantime, I know you will miss my hot men posts while I am away, so here are a few parting shots of my Christian (courtesy of christian-bale.org) from the new issue of GQ... ;o)




0 comments: