Oh, the stories are piling in, people. And I KNOW you are all concerned about Christian Bale. I know it. As such, I will provide you with another fascinating update on all things Christian. All Baleheads are pretty much on the same page - it was a verbal thing and Christian is still a super hot hunk of man flesh. And I concur. :o) Actually, as I mentioned in my post yesterday, the general consensus is still that it was an argument gone awry and that Christian is usually a nice, normal guy... with somewhat of a temper. Several outlets are reporting the drunk scenario I outlined yesterday but a couple have picked up a new story this morning - that Christian's mom said something snarky about him and/or his wife and Christian went ballistic. Here are a few snippets culled from FOXNews.com, The Daily Mail, Defamer and The Sun:- Sources close to the Batman actor, who was arrested on Tuesday on an assault claim, told the Mail that Bale "flew off the handle" at London's Dorchester hotel after Jenny Bale said "some outrageous things."
- There are also reports circulating that Bale was arrested for verbal assault. In England, there are two classes of verbal assault, Class 4 and Class 5. Class 4 is more aggravated than 5, with "an intent to cause alarm."
Bale is also said to have become depressed over the death of close friend and "Dark Knight" co-star Heath Ledger, the Mail reports. "Christian was stressed, but he didn’t lay a finger on anyone. Instead, he flew off the handle and cussed his mother," a source said. "He just got very loud because his mother was saying some very outrageous things about him, and his wife. "Christian's attitude is that this was his mother's fault because she became very provocative in an argument they were having," the source said, adding: "Things got out of control and he now says he wishes he just left the room.
- Bale's mother Jenny told the Daily Mail she was not the one who called police. "Yes I was there and yes there was a family situation but the police are handling it and I cannot say any more at the moment. We didn't call the police to the scene. I can't say any more but we didn't call the police."
- A woman thought to be Bale's sister, Sharon, told reporters, "it's a family matter," from her home in Corfe Mullen, 110 miles southwest of London. Sharon initially denied any knowledge of an assault, but then admitted there was "an incident." "There was an incident but the police are dealing with it. It is an extremely sensitive situation," she said.
0 comments:
Post a Comment