Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ask Me About Periodontal Disease

Woohoo! I unexpectedly kicked my recent Dentistry midterm's ASS so I thought I'd share my fantabulous score with y'all. (We're not allowed to take our exams home so I had to snap some quick pics of my grade.) This is my first - and I expect only - 100% on an exam. I'll take it!! :D



In case you can't read that it says "One of the best essays!" And on the aforementioned periodontal disease, no less.

And, just for fun because I thought this was a cute picture, here are Linguini and I lounging on the bed. He's actually getting a little nicer!

2 comments:

S Drinkerman said...

I'm about a week behind the curve, but I'm sad that no one has commented on this awesome achievement. As the grader noted "You go, girl"!

Lauren said...

Why, thank you! I was proud of me. :o) No photos of midterm 2 cause I only got a 92 but I'm in good shape for the final, at least!