So, this is verrrrrry belated but I couldn't just let this slip by without some degree of fanfare, however small. Of course, the trailer to The Dark Knight Rises look awesome and I can't wait to see it! Though, after reading through EW.com's dissection I'm ever-so-slightly concerned that my main bat may not survive the series and that would majorly bum me out. I would understand the death thematically but I feel like it would really make the whole thing end so morosely. I know that's TDK's 'thing' but I don't want my hot men to perish! Bah! I'm less attached to Christian since I found out he is a man-whore but still...
Here's the link to EW.com's dissection. I strongly recommend it as it points out a lot of probabilities and possibilities that hadn't occured to me. The Dark Knight Rises: Trailer Clues?
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Movie Morsels 76: The Dark Knight Rises Trailer
Posted by
Lauren
@
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Labels:
Batman,
Christian Bale,
Movie Morsels,
Trailer,
Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment