Friday, September 02, 2011

I Found It!

Just like I said I would. I didn't rest and *poof* the missing photo album (that I didn't realize I was missing) was located under the futon. Random. But I found the note from Grandma re: the hamburger mandate and here it is:


I actually couldn't remove it safely from the photo album so it's a scan of the entire page. (Those legs in the upper left corner belong to John Stovall - it's a photo of him in France while on his mission.) Very sweet. :o) And I'm SO RELIEVED I found it! It's an important memory. Plus, it drives me absolutely bonkers when I can't find things. I just cannot rest.



And, as an added random bonus, here's a photo of the Loyd/Buckmaster ladies I found a few pages before the card. It was taken in October 1999 so there might be another photo of the same peeps all together in one photo but I don't think there is. So even though Grandma looks... let's go with unenthused... I thought I'd post it.

1 comments:

S Drinkerman said...

I took the opportunity to show this to your mom and your aunts this morning. Not a dry eye in the house. Thanks for digging this out.