Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Lighter Linguini

Poor little Linguini got neutered a little over a week ago and the only way you can tell is he's a little less pissy about and a little more tolerant of being loved on. He was a punk at the vet's office, though, and when I picked him up I was told that "none of the staff were injured, so that's good." When people have to specify that your cat didn't maim them - and that that is the only positive of his visit - it doesn't make you feel too warm or fuzzy. :o/ But, the pom-poms are gone and the Gweenz was up and running after only one night of feeling slightly droopy.

Right before we headed into the vet clinic.

He only wore the Cone of Shame the first night.

Feeling better.

In fact, I wonder if now that he's pakcing a little less, it's making it a little easier to get into things he shouldn't:

0 comments: