Tuesday, September 06, 2011

TV Tidbits 98: The Amazing Race 19

This is actually sort of old news by now - the info's been out a week! - but it'll be new to Robert and that's what counts. :o) So! Without further ado, here's the breakdown of this season's competitors:




And here's a slideshow of the teams. My early pick? It's tough to say. I guess I should pull for Sandy and Jeremy since the former is from Dublin but I feel more of a pull toward Cindy and Ernie. I cannot see myself ever rooting for someone who lists their current occupation as "soul searching" (twin Marie), recession or not.

Also, according to TV|Line, "Season 19 of The Amazing Race (premiering Sunday, Sept. 25) will include first-time visits to locations such as Indonesia, Malawi, Belgium and Denmark, and a new penalty called the “Hazard,” which will impact one team’s fate right from the starting line." Interesting... only time will tell if the Hazard will fare better than the Intersection.

0 comments: