Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Did I Feel a Thumb?

Today is a day is a day is a day. Phew. I had class from 8 to 11 and have to attend the previously mentioned super fun seminar on anesthesia tonight at 6. I could have gone home and come back but that would've wasted gas and blah blah blah. So, my friend Kristine and I have stayed on campus and are working on various pending assignments. It's now approaching the 7-hour mark (with at least 5 to go) and I've passed the loopy fun phase of tiredness and am now firmly entrenched in the my-eyes-are-burning-and-my-neck-is-killing-me-from-being-hunched-over-the-computer-for-hours phase. As a wise-ish man* once said: "Somebody kill me please."

This is a video I enjoy as a little pick-me-up sometimes. I can't use sound where I am so I just had to giggle at the memory. But YOU can watch it right now! Lucky dogs.




* Adam Sandler

0 comments: