Sunday, February 06, 2011

Belated Birthday Post

Ah, the 31st birthday. The birthday that firmly entrenches me in my thirties. Whee. It was definitely not as raucous as my 30th but it was still fun.  Some of my new school friends asked to join in the festivities so now I have photographic proof that I have met new people! And, as always, I thank all of you for making the trek to Sunnyvale to help me celebrate my special day. It honestly wouldn't be the same without you. :o)


We started out the evening with dinner at Frankie, Johnnie and Luigi, Too! in Mountain View.


Clockwise from the upper-left we have: Carissa, Kristine, Wade, Mel, Robert, Me and Lauren (She's the other Lauren M in the program so now people have taken to calling her Maynard and me McCauley. Or McGiggles. Whatevs.)


Me & Kristine


Carissa, Wade & Robert




We then headed over to Rooster T. Feathers in Sunnyvale for a comedy show. As it turned out, January 8th is also Rooster's birthday so all the people celebrating a birthday that night were invited up on the stage. Apparently, only I was so lucky as to have been a birthday person in the audience - those other two peeps work at the club.


I got to blow out the candles on Rooster's piece of cake. But then everyone got a free piece of cake so that was nice!


Here we have Wade, Mel, Carissa, Jeff (Amy's boyfriend), Amy, me, Robert and Kristine. Lauren had to leave early and Amy arrived after work so that's why there's a bit of a lineup change...


0 comments: