Okay, so I'm not sure whether or not I've posted about Love Me, Love My Doll before*, but I don't think I have so let me do a little recap first. LMLMD is a British documentary that follows a group of men who are in love with Real Dolls. It aired on BBCAmerica back in '08 and I found it absolutely fascinating. So much so that I've forced many of you to watch it at our place. (Though the TV version is edited; I bought the full deal online so you people who got to see it at my place should consider yourselves lucky! ;o) ) Here's a little snippet:
Now, the dude in that snippet (Davecat) is going to be on Wednesday's episode of My Strange Addiction on TLC. I know I've already plastered this on many of your Facebook pages but I would be remiss if I didn't post it on the blog, too. Tune in! Check it out! From the commercial it looks like Davedat's finally moved out of his parents' place so maybe things are looking up for him... well, except for the whole being-married-to-a-Real-Doll thing.
* You're probably thinking "Why don't you just do a search on your blog?" Well, because I'm weird and I don't want to make my blog private but I also don't want it to show up in Google searches. As such, Google doesn't allow the search box on my blog to actually function. And since I don't want to comb through hundreds of posts to see if I'm being repetitive, I'm just going to sift through a few likely tags and, not having found any LMLMD posts, assume I haven't yet posted about it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment