Thursday, September 30, 2010

What, Oh, What Should Garfunkel Be?

You all did so well with my last poll (thank you to all who voted! It makes me happy to see people reading and participating in the blog), I need your input on one more thing. Generally, I am not really into froo froo get-ups for animals but I have recently stumbled upon two items that I just love and with which I want to torment Garfunkel. And here they are:

(I know, I said I stumbled upon two things I like and I'm showing you three options. The banana and the tree outfit are my top two contenders; I thought I'd throw in the Santa stuff in case it jumps out at someone else. It would be cute, too.)

Now, they all cost the same amount so that's not a deciding factor. I like the banana costume because it's adorable, would look fabulous against the Funk's black fur and it would be hard for him to take off. :o) I like the tree ensemble because it's like nothing I've seen before, I lurv Christmas stuff and he could potentially wear it more than the Halloween costume (Christmas is a season - he could wear it on several days! And don't let the fact that the tree hat-wearing dogs look miserable color your opinion, please...). However, it would be much easier for Garfunkel to rip off his cuffs and knock off his hat than it would be for him to wriggle out of a giant banana. So I'm torn. This is where YOU come in.



0 comments: