skip to main |
skip to sidebar
R.I.P. Free Time
Today is my last official day of vacation. :o( Mew. True, school doesn't start until Monday so I still have the weekend but everyone gets weekends off so it doesn't count as "vacation" vacation. I haven't bought all of my school supplies yet (notebooks, etc.) but I do have my textbooks and thought you might like to sneak a peek (you know you do!!!).
(That little book on the right is a flip book of veterinary instruments. In a convenient travel size!)I neglected to include the books I bought for spring quarter (which I will have to use this quarter as well) so here they are:
Looks like fun, no? Sounds like fun, too. Check it out - this quarter I'll be taking:- Current Topics in Veterinary Technology- Medical Terminology- Comparative Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology for the Vet Tech- Animal Management and Clinical Skills- Animal Care SkillsYou're sooooooooooooooo jealous. Don't try to hide it. Everyone wants to be me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment