UPDATE: EW.com has a slideshow of all the contestants with veeeeery bare bones info about each pair (if you don't feel like going through all the schmaltzy "What do you hope to achieve by running the Race?" crapadoo. I didn't.)
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Mark Your Calendars - TAR 17 is Almost Here!
Whooooooooooo, this will just MAKE Robert's day! Maybe even his week! The man has been driving me fruit loops bonkers asking about when the new season of The Amazing Race begins. Well, now not only do I know the date (September 26th) but I can lead you to the page introducing this season's contestants. You're welcome! Will this buy me a free night of dishwashing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yes, this will buy you a free night of dishwashing. It also will by you a standing date every Sunday night on the couch with me!
Post a Comment