I'm really baffled by the sizes of the puppies. How did Bella and Grumpy wind up so much smaller than the rest when they weren't the runts of the litter?! Weird. And I'm surprised Bella likes water since Garfunkel does NOT. Well, that's not entirely true - he does love to chase the spray from the hose when Robert sprays down the patio. But he does not love swimming pools or baths and he only likes puddles every once in a while. Physically speaking, though, I think Bella most closely resembles the Funk. They definitely have the same kind of tail and, more than any of the other puppies, Bella's ears are most like Garfunkel's. Right?
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Almost a Complete Set
I'm really baffled by the sizes of the puppies. How did Bella and Grumpy wind up so much smaller than the rest when they weren't the runts of the litter?! Weird. And I'm surprised Bella likes water since Garfunkel does NOT. Well, that's not entirely true - he does love to chase the spray from the hose when Robert sprays down the patio. But he does not love swimming pools or baths and he only likes puddles every once in a while. Physically speaking, though, I think Bella most closely resembles the Funk. They definitely have the same kind of tail and, more than any of the other puppies, Bella's ears are most like Garfunkel's. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The secret to Garfunkel's manly, er dogly, physique and his bulked-up weight is warming his rice in the microwave for his mid-afternoon meal ;o)
Post a Comment