I have to attend a second meeting later this afternoon to discuss the layoffs but it looks like I've narrowly escaped the chopping block on the first round. All notices were received by 10:30 this morning and only 1 person in Financial Aid got one. (Admissions and Records were hit pretty hard.) It's all seniority-based so we will have bumping and all that going on; as such, I'm not sure when the second round of layoffs will start. I do know that the 1 person in Financial Aid that got a notice has only 9 months less time in her position/classification as I do in mine (we are both ASA IIs) so things aren't looking too hot for me come Round 2. We shall see...
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Layoffs at The Bay
I have to attend a second meeting later this afternoon to discuss the layoffs but it looks like I've narrowly escaped the chopping block on the first round. All notices were received by 10:30 this morning and only 1 person in Financial Aid got one. (Admissions and Records were hit pretty hard.) It's all seniority-based so we will have bumping and all that going on; as such, I'm not sure when the second round of layoffs will start. I do know that the 1 person in Financial Aid that got a notice has only 9 months less time in her position/classification as I do in mine (we are both ASA IIs) so things aren't looking too hot for me come Round 2. We shall see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment