This is Grumpy, one of Garfunkel's sisters. I think her family kept her name Grumpy since the e-mail they sent last week doesn't mention a new name. Then again, their e-mail was pretty lame so maybe they just left it out! Here's their description of Grumpy: "She has been so much fun to have around although she is a big trouble maker. We've lost about a dozen socks and often find kitchen utensils hiding in our backyard. She is over 50 lbs now." Not super informative - and the photo isn't showing me much of the puppy - but it's better than nothing! And though the description is brief I definitely see shades of Garfunkel in there - he just LOVES to snag a sock from the laundry basket or hamper and either toss it into the air over and over or try and goad us into chasing him. I'm surprised Grumpy is so small (relative to her siblings); Dopey and Garfunkel were the two runts of the litter and they're both 60 pounds now.
So, now we've heard from Grumpy, Dopey, Happy and Sleepy but we have yet to hear from Doc or Sneezy. Sneezy's dad flaked on the pick-up event so I doubt we'll ever hear from him but I would like to know how Doc turned out, since he was the only grey-and-black pup of the litter.
2 comments:
I find it interesting that Grumpy's family apparently had a major celebration of her first birthday, just like you did for Garfunkel. AND, Grumpy wears hats, unless this one was photoshopped in.....
Yes, I too noticed that Grumpy seemed to be wearing her birthday hat with the greatest of ease. Though, to be fair, she is probably distracted by the giant ball of meat in front of her. We only tried to bribe Garfunkel with liver treats. If we'd used a steak or something, who know what would've happened?!
Post a Comment