
He's some variety of poodle mix but the rescue group (my parents went through the same group we - and my sister - did, Pound Puppy Rescue) isn't entirely sure exactly what. He's just about 8-weeks and they get to pick him up on Christmas Eve!! What a fantastic Christmas gift. :o) I'm so excited - now Garfunkel will have a forever friend! No word yet on what his name will be but I'm throwing my suggestions out there...
UPDATE: PPR had already taken down their descriptions of the puppy and his litter by the time my parents got the official word they would be bringing this little guy home. Luckily, I still had his page up on my computer at home so I thought I'd add his official bio just to shed a little more light on puppy's personality.
Spencer is a charmer with a personality that is irresistible. He loves to be held and played with, and enjoys cuddling on the couch with his foster mom. He has a shiny black curly coat, with a white dot on his chest, and brown markings on his legs. He is one of Carly’s puppies, and there looks to be some Poodle in him. But whatever he is, he is just plain adorable. The iCarly litter will be ready to go home right around Christmas. If you are looking for a ray of sunshine, look no further because Spencer will put back the sparkle in your life.
And here are a few photos of Spencer's mama and siblings:





I think Spencer (his name will most likely change, though I heard a rumor that my dad sorta likes Spencer...) is a perfect fit for my parents, especially my mom. She'll LOVE a dog that cuddles on the couch!
0 comments:
Post a Comment