Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Panic...

Has hit me. Holy bejesus! It suddenly dawned on me this morning as I was making a list of due dates for various vendor balances that, as of this Sunday, the wedding is only TWO WEEKS away!!! There is still SO. MUCH. for me to do!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'll be in Vegas this weekend for my bachelorette party, which means I have to do laundry and pack and blah blah blah, which just adds to my 'to do' list - and it means I'm an entire weekend short of extra days in which to get stuff done. Plus, I'm absotively, posilutely swamped at work and have no time to get done what I need to finish before I leave for the honeymoon. And I have to leave early on Thursday to go to Vegas and leave early on Tuesday to get the wedding license and... There is just no time, people. NO TIME!!! Waaaah...

4 comments:

bjohn said...

That's why you have friends like me to help out!!!!! You need to spread the wealth of work to be done. Let me know if you need help . . . only one more year to take advantage of it :)

Lauren said...

Aw. Your comment was so sweet... until the end. When you pointed out that, in a year, I'll have to be stressed out about my best friend going to Afghanistan! Bleh!

But thank you for the offer. :o) It's mostly little things that can't be delegated, really - picking out songs for certain parts of the ceremony and reception, seating charts, wrapping bridal party gifts, etc. But if something pops up that I can slough off on you, I promise I will try!

S Drinkerman said...

Same offer from us....and we live closer and we're retired and we're not going to Afghanistan ;o) Keep us in mind...

Unknown said...

it will all be okay....as long as robert is at the end of that aisle you have nothing to worry about (though a marriage license would help)....