Friday, May 01, 2009

Sugar Shock

Okay... This has nothing to do with anything and I totally stole the photos from someone else's blog, but is this NOT the cutest friggin' dessert you've ever SEEN?!!!



Apparently, the woman (I found these photos on a random photo blog) was shopping at the grocery store and found this little guy abandoned amongst a bunch of leprechaun and bunny desserts. She felt bad for him being so alone so she bought him and took him home. A woman after my own heart! :o) I would have felt bad for him, too. I think he's just adorable! A little fake Cookie Monster! But what's under all that frosting? A cupcake? A cookie? Nothing? I'll never know. And he's probably too sickeningly sweet to ingest... But with a little face like that, how could I eat him?! He'd probably just sit on my counter until he hardened up or shriveled away...

0 comments: