Thursday, May 07, 2009

My New RealiTV 'Boyfriend' (take 2)

As you know, Robert and I are regular viewers of Bravo's Make Me A Supermodel and every season there is one episode that is better than the rest - the naked episode. Last year's was pretty good, but the contestants had to be made up into the four elements and Perry just was NOT as hot with his junk shaved and tucked, you know what I mean?

Anyway, this season's naked episode was MUCH better!! I haven't seen it yet (Robert is somewhat reluctant to watch the naked episodes for some unknown reason...) but I did fast-forward to my boyfriend's photo shoot and was not disappointed. :o) Me liked. Who is my boyfriend? Jonathan. He's British, he's ripped and he's LOVERLY! Plus, he's a winner so he's definitely making it to the finals. I think I may be kicking Ronnie to the curb for this one...




Haaaaaaaaaaargh. :cP Yummers.

0 comments: