Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Garfunkel's First Play Date

This is Mooch. He belongs to our friends Emily and Paul, who were kind enough to bring him to our place last Sunday for a little molestation and terrorizing courtesy of Garfunkel. Moochie is a five-year-old Shih Tzu who is just about the mellowest dog I've ever seen. I just love that little Ewok face!



Unfortunately for Garfunkel, Mooch was out of his element and not too keen on wrestling with a three-month-old puppy. But Garfunkel persisted and followed Moochie all over the place.



Mooch: "Homey don't play that."



Dejected, Garfunkel abandoned his would-be friend...



And played with someone who was a little more eager to run around. :o)


I think we'll try one more Moochie play date at Emily and Paul's place, where he might be a bit more comfortable. That is if he isn't too traumatized from this date. Sorry, Moochie.

0 comments: