Friday, August 19, 2011

The Gweeners

I have been a neglectful cat owner. By this stage of his time with us Garfunkel had gads of posts on the blog and poor Linguini has only four. I have been taking lots of photos; I just haven't taken the time to post them. See? Neglectful. Well, that all changes today! Revel in the following photos of Linguini in all his glory!!

Napping with Funk. They don't do this as often as you'd think.

The first and only time he slept in his own bed.

Chin strap!


"Oh, well, hello there! You would... like me to move?"


The boys relaxing on the couch.

He slept with his head up as long as he could... Then it just flopped over.

He LOVES to sleep on my shoes. No idea why.

"Peek-a-boo!" I see you. :o)

Hangin' on the back of the couch.

Modeling his new tag.

0 comments: