When I saw the 'Guess the Chest!' game on EW.com this afternoon I thought "Hot dog! I'll nail it!" Because I assumed it would mostly feature chests that are currently showing (or were at least shown somewhat recently). That was an incorrect assumption and it did affect my score; apparently, I just don't recognize a lot of "classic" hairy chests. Still, I got a very respectable score (if there is such a thing for such a game) - I got 14 right, which, according to EW.com, means "you've got a thing for hairy chests, don't you? But then, you already knew that." I really don't, EW, I really don't. I just devote a lot of brain space to completely useless information!
Some of them I knew right away, some of them were educated guesses and some were known just by process of elimination (a lot of the answer choices are recurring). You have to keep score yourself but if you need to kill a few minutes, give it a whirl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment