| The finger grasp? Really, Ellie? Wow. I underestimated your wily ways. |
Monday, August 22, 2011
Baby Bacon
Leah and Quentin were in Fremont yesterday for a family party and asked if they could pop by afterward for a short visit. Of course they could! Not only had I not seen the Bacons for several months but neither Robert nor I had met little Ellie since her birth last month. We always have such a good time with them, it was really nice to grab a moment to catch up. I had the same talk with Ellie that I'd had with Elliott - "try not to look too cute, be really annoying and cry a lot!" - so that Robert wouldn't be wrapped around her finger but, just like Elliott, Ellie did not comply. She was adorable and sweet and even I was sucked in. For a little while. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment