Shot in Wollaton Hall in Nottingham, England -- the stand-in for Wayne Manor -- the blurry camera footage captures Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne confronting Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle. Rain (or, hose water) pours down as the two talk, and soon Kyle leads Wayne away. What it means, well, no one's quite sure. But at least we now know what Wayne Manor looks like from the front, and that Batman and Catwoman have a plain clothes confrontation.
I would have absolutely no idea what I was watching if I hadn't read it so I'm just going to take it on faith that that really is Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway. Can't say as that is the most interesting scene the fan could've caught but, hey, at least it's something! TDKR isn't slated to open til July 20, 2012 so we still have a bit of time to wait for the final product. With so many new peeps involved - Ra's al Ghul is back as well as Miranda Tate, John Blake, Bane and, of course, Selina Kyle - I'm reeeeeeally hoping the third film stays as tight as the other two...
0 comments:
Post a Comment