Saturday, December 18, 2010

Videos Me Likes

I have finally been able to enjoy a little catch-up time with my favorite entertainment sites and TV shows; as such, I've gathered up a handful of videos that I feel compelled to share. Yes, they're sort of old and you may have seen them already but c'mon! They're good. You can see them again. Please?

The first one is a clip from the Anne Hathaway-hosted episode of Saturday Night Live. SNL is very hit-or-miss in my opinion but I thought Anne did a fantabulous job channeling Katie Holmes in this skit. Plus, the chick playing Miley Cyrus is PERFECT! So, so spot on. And the song is super catchy. (Or should I say "it's pretty cool?") Robert and I have been singing it for days now. We're very well-matched dorks, what can I say?




This next clip is from the 12/06 episode of The Daily Show. The clip is about Fox News' continued coverage of their perceived 'war on Christmas' and while the entire thing is excellent, the best (most pointed) bit starts @ the 5:05 mark.


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
The Gretch Who Saved the War on Christmas
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook


The Daily Show clip was funny but this one from The Colbert Report had me in a fit of giggles. It's about Days of Our Lives using product placement to help fund (or, rather, save) the show and the BEST part is @ 3:35 (though all of the toaster strudel stuff is golden).


The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Soap Opera Product Placement
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogMarch to Keep Fear Alive


And, finally, because vet tech students are as dorky as you think, here's a video that someone in my class shared. I'm not really a cutesy cat video person but this one is actually pretty humorous. Good voice over work.



1 comments:

Wade said...

Ha! We just watched that SNL last night! And I totally had that damn song stuck in my head.