So! Without further ado, here are a few photos my friend* Kristine snapped of me yesterday between classes:
Me & Charcey
Frankie in Santa's lap

The program had a fundraiser a few weekends back where you could get a photo of your pet with Santa for the low, low price of just $40! To which I said no. But they decided to bring Frankie down at one point and he was totally game to sit in Santa's lap for a photo. He's just the cutest!! Had people known they could have their picture taken with Frankie and Santa, I think a few more people would've shown up. ;o)
* Yes, I actually have friends now. It's pretty nice. :o) After all my loser-y ness and worrying I have managed to make a fairly good circle of friends/acquaintances in the program and it's made me a much happier person. I have been to a couple more Happy Hours, several study groups and have even gone to the movies with two of my new school peeps. Having a better footing on the social front has really improved my outlook on school, I must admit, and that makes both me and Robert very relieved. :o) Whew!
1 comments:
I think your school regimen is sufficiently draining that you can treat yourself to a few minutes on a Friday afternoon to update your blog without guilt. Besides, I'm not sure where else we'd get to see these great pics of you and the animals!
On the friends front, this is a long-delayed side benefit of going to school that you missed out on at UCLA, with the exception of Nora and maybe a couple of others. I'm really glad for you ;o)
Post a Comment