Remember when Robert bought me a
super awesome camera for my birthday? Me, too. Unfortunately, the box didn't come with an improved desire or ability to take photos so I have no photos of either the Kimball or McCauley Christmas celebrations. (The post's title is a bit of a misnomer... Sorry.) I'm pretty much just SOL on the McCauley photos but Melanie took oodles of photos on Christmas Eve so once I get those bad boys from her I'll put'em up. In the meantime, peruse the few photos I
did take. (Apparently, something about dogs triggers my very weak photo-taking gene!)
Robert did a beautiful job wrapping my gifts:

I sported some nifty holiday footwear:

My mom worked VERY hard to get Quigley interested in his bully stick gift:

It didn't take as much to get the dogs interested in the Skineez skunk:

Quigley went crazy on that skunk's ass!

All that playing tuckered the pups out pretty quickly:

Quigley eventually retired to his new Snoopy bed. You know I'm a sucker for Snoopy!

To be continued...
0 comments:
Post a Comment