If you'd like to see the video post on Quentin's blog, you can check it out here.
Thursday, August 05, 2010
Official Wedding Video
I'm sure most of you remember our friends Leah and Quentin schlepping tons of equipment around during the wedding? Well, Quentin is a professional videographer and while he no longer does wedding videos, he and Leah took photos and video of the the rehearsal dinner and wedding as a gift to me and Robert. And, just in time for our anniversary, here is the finished video! Poor Quentin just filmed tons and tons of footage to make this 5 minute highlight reel but I think it turned out just wonderfully. (I LOVE time-lapse segments! So it's right up my alley.) What an awesome thing to have to look back on for years to come. We're lucky to have such creative and generous friends!
If you'd like to see the video post on Quentin's blog, you can check it out here.
If you'd like to see the video post on Quentin's blog, you can check it out here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
absolutely beautiful....
I'm glad you like it! :o) I'm even happier you finally got to see some footage from the wedding! Just wait... when I get the whole thing, I'm going to bore you to pieces.
Wow! I was just catching up a bit on your blog and I watched your wedding video. Amazing! It was so fun to feel a part of your day by watching that. Wish John and I could have been there. It's hard to live so far...and now even further.
I'm glad you got a chance to see it! Robert and I are so grateful that Leah and Quentin gave us all the videography as a gift, since we'd both thought we didn't really want a videographer for the wedding. Wrong! It's been great having something to show all the people who weren't able to make it. You'll have to record some stuff while you're in England so you can either look back and reminisce, or be thankful you're not there anymore. ;o)
Post a Comment