

This is one of Claudia's books, Lauren the Puppy Fairy. I thought it rather fitting. :o)
Michelle and Dave made it out to my parents' for a couple of weekends, too, in and around a road trip they took with the girls to Seattle. On their 2nd weekend in Fremont, they treated us to a Giants-Mets game. It was actually my first time in the bleachers at AT&T. It was SO windy and SO cold it's also the first game that Robert has conceded and let us all leave early. I think the fact that the kids only had little fleece jackets and the Giants were up by, like, 5 runs or something in the 8th had something to do with it but still. Baby steps, people.
The girls were really very interested in the game... though not necessarily the one on the field. I found myself wishing I'd brought my DS, too.
1 comments:
These ballgame photos remind me of the old Mark Twain observation that "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"......
Post a Comment