I came across this from the I'm With Coco page and thought it warranted a repost. After all, I am going to support Coco on his Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on Television tour later this month. Should be excellent! I'm excited.
NBC Attempts to Edit Around Slash's Team Coco Pin
Did Slash really wear a Team Coco pin on The Tonight Show last night? NBC doesn't want you to know, but it's true.
[via I'm With Coco]
When Slash was booked to perform on last night's Tonight Show, NBC surely didn't think he would show up wearing a Team Coco pin. But, he did. Slash went on Leno's show to proudly and somewhat brazenly show where his loyalties lay in the Late Night Wars.
As expected, Leno's crew worked around the problem and did all they could do make sure that Slash's pin didn't get much camera time. In fact, it only made this brief cameo in the performance.
If, like me, you're not necessarily interested in enjoying the musical stylings of whoever this is, the most incriminating bits occur @ 2:16 and especially 1:33, when NBC would rather have a shot of an interfering cameraman than Slash's button.
Oh, and if you're wondering about the title, I did indeed see Slash at a Wendy's down in L.A. Not necessarily post-specific but I still thought it was an awesome title.
0 comments:
Post a Comment