Monday, January 25, 2010

American Quiz

A friend of mine just forwarded this quiz to me and while I usually don't take the kinds of quizzes that are in forwards (sorry!), this one intrigued me. I actually just commented to Robert the other day that those who are required to take citizenship tests know a LOT more about the United States than many people who were born and raised here. I consider myself an intelligent person and I did well in school but I am (shamefully) not well-versed in American politics. Unfortunately, it doesn't generally hold my interest so while I know sort of the bare bones of current political hot topics, I don't know a whole lot else. So, I was surprised that I actually knew as many answers as I did on this quiz! :o) (And it wasn't all blind guessing, either, so there!) Sad... but true. I still didn't technically pass - I got 20/30 - but I did WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than I thought I would at the outset.

Check it out: http://games.toast.net/independence/

0 comments: