Robert's lack of dance moves have long been a source of humor in the family, amongst our friends... and even a few coworkers. :o) Robert really likes to dance and really, really, really wishes he had a better innate sense of rhythm so as to dance better. He tries. And he's definitely improved. He just... well, he has his signature move and it's hard to break him of it. All these years I'd assumed he'd inherited his dancing prowess from his mother because, well, while I love Carmen and Bob, I have seen both of them dance and I have to say that Bob definitely has better moves. I'm sorry! But it's true. Plus, he can keep to the beat, which is an important part of any successful dance. However... after seeing the video below I may have to change my thoughts on this topic. Holy crap! It's like they're TWINS, people!!! It's almost eerie. I've never seen them dance in such close proximity but WOW are they ever related. Poor Maria... she just looks lost in the shuffle, doesn't she? ;o)
A big THANK YOU to Carissa for shooting this fabulous footage. It's a hoot! Makes me giggle every time I watch it.
2 comments:
Lauren,
Can you give me some credit for having some rhythm after seeing with your own two eyes that I can't be given full credit for Robert's moves? I must admit, they make a cute pair :)
Carmen
Yes, indeed, you are correct - I can no longer blame you and you alone for Robert's gesticulations. ;o) Lesson? Learned!
Post a Comment