I have to apologize - I know I am probably driving some of you batty with all of my Daily Show and/or Colbert Report posts. But the blog is more than just the highlight of your day; it's also a repository of my most favoritest photos, videos and the like. And in that spirit, I'd like to post a clip from last Thursday's Colbert Report in which Stephen sings "Cheap Reward" with guest Elvis Costello. Stephen actually has a lovely voice and I enjoyed his version of the song. Comedy Central needs to come out with a Colbert Report soundtrack CD!!! Then I could listen to "Where In the World and When In Time Is Stephen Colbert Going to Be In the Persian Gulf" or "Canton, South Dakota" anytime my little heart desires... Oh, how sweet that would be. So get on that, Comedy Central!
0 comments:
Post a Comment