skip to main |
skip to sidebar
How'd They Know My Left Side Is Best?
I worked The Bay's Preview Day event a couple Saturdays ago and manned the Information Table with my work friend Melanie (a.k.a. Big Mel or Work Mel). I've worked the same table with Mel for the past 4 or 5 events and while it's a bummer waking up and getting to work by 7:30 on a Saturday morning, it IS an easy way to earn some comp time. The only reason I'm mentioning it now is a photo album of Preview Day '09 has been published on The Bay's Admissions' Facebook page... and guess who's in it? ME! With Pioneer Pete!!! Could life be any sweeter*? 
*
Biji, I know you're really bad at getting sarcasm when it's in written form so, just a heads-up - I'm being facetious. I don't really like Pioneer Pete all that much.
1 comments:
Oh come on Lauren, he/she's a celebrity -
Great picture!!!
Post a Comment