This is one of those dorky things that you're supposed to fill out and then tag people to carry forward but I'm not going to do that. Mostly, I need to look busy and like I'm filling something out, since I'm working on a spreadsheet my boss sent me but it's almost done and I'm trying to stretch it out so I don't have to start a fresh project before I leave! :o) So I'm filling this bad boy out. (These kinds of things are so doofy, though. I'm slightly embarrassed.)
4 jobs I've had:
(1) nanny
(2) data entry
(3) patent secretary trainee
(4) admin asst.
4 movies I love (this is a completely random selection... and I purposely omitted mini-series like Pride and Prejudice and Anne of Green Gables. I love so many movies! Spaceballs! The Wedding Singer! The Goodbye Girl! Ratatouille! The list goes on!!):
(1) Moulin Rouge!
(2) Rhinestone
(3) Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
(4) People Will Talk
4 TV shows I like (again, a random selection limited to those shows currently airing. Just know - I will ALWAYS love Rock of Lurv!):
(1) The Mentalist
(2) Man vs. Wild
(3) The Amazing Race
(4) Chuck
4 places I've lived:
(1) San Jose
(2) Fremont
(3) LA, east of Wilshire
(4) LA, west of Wilshire (I haven't lived a lot of places, okay?!)
4 places I've visited:
(1) Vancouver
(2) TJ
(3) Chicago
(4) Orlando
4 foods I love:
(1) fried chicken
(2) ice cream
(3) spare ribs a la Papa John
(4) cooooooooookies
4 Web sites I visit daily:
(1) LaineyGossip
(2) EW.com
(3) People.com
(4) IMDb.com
4 places I'd rather be:
(1) home
(2) back in Hawaii (shave ice withdrawal!)
(3) at the movies
(4) did I say 'at home' yet? It's so nice there. :o)
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment